W3 Web Technology (Company number: 12649583) we respect and protect the privacy of our users, and we are dedicated to being as transparent as possible regarding the use of your personal data.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use your personal data. In this Privacy Notice, "we", "us" and "our" means W3 Web Technology Limited.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time, so please check back when you use our services to make sure that you have seen the most recent version.
WHO WE ARE
This website is owned and operated by W3 Web Technology Limited, and W3 Web Technology Limited is the data controller of the personal data collected through the website and other means.
W3 Web Technology Limited
92 Plumstead High Street,
London, England, SE18 1SL
Phone: +44 7456 457757
E-mail: [email protected]
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE
W3 Web Technology Limited is fully committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We will never sell or make your information available to third parties for marketing purposes.
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We do not send unsolicited email marketing.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
This is required to enable us to fulfil your order and to communicate with you about your order.
W3 Web Technology Limited will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You have the right to check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us at [email protected]. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
When you browse our website, we may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browser you use or the website from which you linked to our website. You cannot be identified from this information, and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our website and to improve our search engine ratings.
We will do our best to ensure that the personal data, we process about you is correct. We will also make sure to update your personal data continuously. As our services depend on your correct and updated personal data, we kindly ask you to inform us, if there are any relevant changes regarding your personal data. You may use our contact information above to notify us of any changes.
WHY DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT IS OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR DOING SO
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you, in accordance with our legitimate interest to provide our customers with a responsive service.
- To provide services and products requested by you and to communicate with you about such services and/or products. We do this as necessary in order to carry out a contract with you and in accordance with our legitimate interest to operate a business, which offers products and services related to consumer electronics.
- To update our records and for audit purposes, in accordance with our legitimate interest to do so and/or when required by legislation.
- To prevent or detect fraud and to establish, exercise or in defence of legal claims, in accordance with our legitimate interest to do so.
- Where legally required or where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, to comply with requests from law enforcement and regulatory authorities.
- To analyze trends and profiles, for our legitimate interest to aim to enhance, modify, personalize and improve our services and communications for the benefit of our customers.
- To carry out customer satisfaction research, for our legitimate interest to aim to enhance, modify, personalize and improve our services and communications for the benefit of our customers.
- To recommend products and services we think you will be interested in. We do this in accordance with our legitimate interest to carry out direct marketing to our customers and, where we use your data or electronic methods such as email, only with your explicit consent.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the GDPR and as result of our processing of your personal data, you may exercise certain privacy rights. These are:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to have us rectify (correct) your personal data
- The right to have us delete your personal data
- The right to restrict our processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to our processing
Your privacy rights may be subject to conditions and/or exemptions, e.g. ensuring other people´s privacy, protection of trade secrets and intellectual property rights or compliance with legal obligations.
We provide solutions for children, but we do not intentionally collect personal information from any person under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have obtained personal information about a person under the age of 16, the information will be deleted.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
We may update this notice from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. Where relevant, possible, and appropriate, you will be notified by email.